Using the Application Server Control to change the session timeout.
To change the session timeout for an Application Server users perform following tasks:
1. Log in to the Application Server Control with administrative rights.
2. Navigate to following section in AS Control:
3. Go to Administration Tab of Web Module: ascontrol and edit Configuration Properties
4. Set value for “Session Timeout” in seconds (for ex.: 3600 indicates 1 hour)
5. Click OK to apply new settings. No restarts needed.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.